Rowledge & Binsted Online Net Bookings
- You MUST be a club member to book the nets
- You must agree to the following terms and conditions before using the nets.
- IMPORTANT: By making a booking you agree to represent the club and to undertake the responsibilities detailed here. You MUST be present for the duration of the session and must understand this guidance and be aware of emergency procedures.
Please note each session must not exceed 50 minutes. For example if you book the 11.00am session you MUST vacate the net by 11.50am latest even if no-one else is waiting.
You may NOT book more than 1 session per day and/or 5 sessions per week (subject to review).
Hand washing facilities are not provided. Participants must wash their hands before using the nets and afterwards at home.
- Do not use the facility if you, or a member of your household has symptoms of coronavirus however mild – observe government advice.
- No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- Maximum two people using a net unless everyone is from the same household (not applicable to formal club coaching sessions)
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the facility. Do not touch your face.
- Observe social distancing rules at all times.
- Use your own equipment if possible.
- Please maintain 10 minutes between bookings.